18 July 2013

Product Review: Revlon ColorStay Nail Polish

Via TheLadida
I have been searching forever for the perfect shade of blue nail polish for the summer. I happened to see this at a 1/2 off, going out of business sale and thought it might be nice. What I wasn't expecting was the most impressive nail polish formula ever. The color is great (Coastal Surf...it looks a touch lighter and more aqua here) but this Revlon ColorStay Polish goes on beautifully. One coat is almost enough by itself. It stays super shiny for WEEKS and it literally does not chip for WEEKS either (I only had it on my toes though...). This stuff is amazing! It looks fresh and crisp forever and is so maintenance-free it's ridiculous. Plenty of colors to chose from (30!) and reasonably priced, as opposed to many of the brands coming out lately. Get it here!

Via Luuux

No comments: